Winners of All India Painting Competition - Oh My God

January 05, 2021 0 Comments

Rahil Ratre from Bilaspur, First Prize Winner of All India Painting Competition - Oh My God

FIRST PRIZE WINNER
RAHIL RATRE
from Bilaspur

N Pratyush Kumar Choudhury from Orissa, Second Prize Winner of All India Painting Competition - Oh My God

SECOND PRIZE WINNER
N PRATYUSH KUMAR CHOUDHURY
from Orissa

Sankar Tarafdar from West Bengal, Third Prize Winner of All India Painting Competition - Oh My God

THIRD PRIZE WINNER
SANKAR TARAFDAR
from West Bengal

Megha Jain from Asam, Consolation Prize Winner of All India Painting Competition - Oh My God

CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER
MEGHA JAIN
from Asam

Bharti Kaushik from Delhi, Consolation Prize Winner of All India Painting Competition - Oh My God

CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER
BHARTI KAUSHIK
from Delhi
Rajib Agarwal from Jharkhand, Consolation Prize Winner of All India Painting Competition - Oh My God

CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER
RAJIB AGARWAL
from Jharkhand

Orhanised by
Nav Shri Art & Culture Organisation

Nav Shri Art & Culture Organisation

Regd.with Govt.of N.C.T. of Delhi

0 Comments: